Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK"

I am a born and raised TEXAS GIRL, but my husband is from Kansas. He has done a real good job at becoming a Texan, he could fool anyone! But when it comes to sports his heart is still with Kansas. Tonight was Baylor -vs- Kansas basketball game, my husband took Bryson and Brenna along with his mom (Grandma Welsh). I decided I would stay home with Bentley and let his mom go and spend time with Bryson & Brenna, not to mention she is a HUGE Kansas fan! So Bentley and I stayed behind. What I thought would be a night full of us laughing and playing was a night of peace and quite. The second "daddy" and the kids walked out the door, Bentley fell asleep. Her little butt slept the whole time. I ended up getting a much needed break!

The kids had a blast at the game, they always do! I am usually there joining in on the fun but I couldn't this game. So Ryan took a couple of pictures for me.

They were getting ready for the big game! Bryson's accent has "TEXAN" all over it, but he likes Kansas as well.

Brenna on the other hand, could care less. She just like to pose.


Bryson, Brenna, and Grandma Welsh (I think she is Kansas' #1 fan).



Daddy, Bryson, and Brenna. After all the yummy sweets at the game, surprisingly, there were no tummy aches tonight.

I don't know much that happened at the game other than the kids loving it and Kansas won.

"Rock chalk... Jay-Hawk... KU"

PS.. that is Kansas' chant. Sounds crazy, eh? It's grown on me.


Blessings,
Crystal



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Crystal thanks for stopping by my blog. Your family is absolutely beautiful. I just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for little Bentley and the rest of your family. If you don't mind I will put up a link on my blog so my readers can pray for you guys as well. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails