Saturday, April 11, 2009

GIVE-A-WAY WINNER


And the winner is... T Sharee
YAY! I will be emailing you soon!

I have a lot more to post but I will wait until Monday. On top of that we have some exciting news coming soon. I don't want to tell you too much, but there is a boutique (some of the cutest things I have ever seen) that has contacted me interested in helping Bentley out. She is working on something in hopes to help raise money for Bentley's medical fund. I will give all details on who she is and what she is doing when she is ready! So definitely stay tuned for this!

And if you haven't seen Bentley's Bracelets yet, go here and take a look.

2 comments:

  1. Can you say "God is good, all the time!"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about the new developments :) Continuing to pray for Bentley!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails