Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TWITTER & BRACELETS

If you didn't catch it in my last post, I have finally decided to start a Twitter account for those of you that have been asking.. I agree with you, I think it will be much easier to update while in the hospital for Bentley's surgery. We are now 3 weeks away.. my plans for updating is to twitter updates throughout the day, then maybe one post on here at the end of the day. I can already tell you I am going to be a basketcase during all this.. so if I am unable to post and twitter I will have someone do it for me.. probably my best friend Brittany. But there will be updates on twitter and my blog.

You can find and follow me on Twitter here or http://twitter.com/Crystal525

All bracelets have been shipped and you should get yours in any day now (maybe a little longer for out of the US). We would love you to send us picture(s) of you and anyone else wearing Bentley's Bracelets! I am going to post them on here, and link them back to your blog.. so please if you email me a picture of you wearing your bracelets, also send your blog url so I can link them together. If you don't have a blog, that's okay too, we still would love to post your pictures!! Thanks again for all your support!! If you are interested in buying some of Bentley's bracelets, they are are in stock and ready to ship out today.. just go here to find out how!

Also, it is NIAW (National Infertility Awareness Week) go here to my dear friend Tiffany Pifer's blog to read more information. We went to school together and she has been trying to conceive for 3 years now. Please keep her in your prayers and head over to look at her blog when you get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. yay! I will go right now and follow you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you sweetie!!!! You are so amazing!!!!! :)

    We got our braclets in yesterday, I love them! I have TWO on today as a matter of fact :) Zach and I will def. be modeling our braclets soon and I will send you pics :):)

    Thank you again for your sweet thoughts and prayers!!!!!

    Love-Hugs and Prayers
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails