Monday, July 20, 2009

CONCERT BENEFIT - KAYLA RABORN

We had an amazing time this weekend at Bentley's benefit. Kayla Raborn and her family are so thoughtful to do this for our family. It was all somewhat a shock to us and we did not know anything about it until just a week before while walking into a store only to see a flyer on the door. Kayla Raborn has such a beautiful voice. She is actually waiting on a call, in hopes to soon be on her way to Branson, Missouri to follow her dreams. Kayla's grandmother lives just a few houses down. We are so grateful for all they have done for us! Here are a few pictures.

above: Kayla Raborn and Bentley


above: and again... I just love Bentley here.. so curious.
above: Kayla in action

above: sisterly love

above: brother, sister, and friend
above: Brenna
above: My Grandmother and Brenna
above: and this would be one of my favorite pictures ever of Bentley!

We were outside at the concert and she was playing for a minute. Her hair is messy but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of her. She is such a miracle.. we are so blessed.. again thank you so much for all of you that have supported our family and lifted us in prayer during the most difficult time of our life. Bentley's heart surgery was just 2 months ago, thinking back.. looking at pictures of the hospital stay, surgery, and the benefits... I can't help but to cry. This time they are tears of joy. She is doing so great. God blessed this little girl and our family.

13 comments:

  1. What a blessing to have such amazing people in your life. You guys are so loved and I am so happy that Bentley is doing so well just after 2 months. She is a strong little girl! Her smile brings such a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome about the benefit!! Bentley look so cute in all of the pictures. I love her little shoes! that last picture is just adorable!!
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly blessed and it just goes to show there are still good, genuine people in the world who care. All of your babies are blessings as you are too!! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Bentley checking out her earrings! Kayla is a beautiful girl too, and what a precious thing for them to do for your family! I love the last picture of Bentley too.....I love all her pictures. Ha!

    I am so happy about how everything turned out with Bentley. I knew that her story would turn out to be such a testimony of blessing and glory to God. She is such a sweet little girl and I am so excited to be able to watch her grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful day it must have been!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome thing to have done for your family! you are truly blessed! looks like yall had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I had no idea that the benefit that Kayla was singing at was for Bentley. My brother and Kayla are really good friends and he told me she was singing at a benefit but did not know for who, I wish I would have known because I would have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the benefit looks like a lot of fun! i can't believe it's been 2 months already since bentley's surgery. glad she is doing so well and will keep her and the entire family in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing person kayla is! I'm so glad that Bentley is continuing to do well!!!! How is it that someone you don't know personally can grab at your heart and not let go....she's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful! I adore that picture of Miss Bentley!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww she is so sweet :) I love her beautiful smile :) so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy reading and looking at your blog. I am so glad to hear your little girl is doing well. I cant even imagine the struggles, pain, and heartache your family has went through. She is a cutie and I pray she stays well :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. What absolutely beautiful children. It's so inspiring to read about all the progress Bentley has made! Looking forward to reading more about your journey :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails