Tuesday, December 1, 2009

IMPATIENTLY WAITING

post signature

Here is Bentley waiting for her CT Scan. She was so good. Her pedi told me they would order a sedated CT Scan, but once we got there they said she did not order sedated. So it was tough trying to get her to hold still... I don't blame her, that's a pretty big and scary looking machine. I hate for her to be sedated but I almost prefer it so I know we are getting the best pictures. I'm not sure how they sedate for the CT scan, I am assuming it is the same way they do for Bentley's echo... which is very simple. No tubes or anything.. she just drinks a little medicine that makes her sleepy and she takes a short nap. So it's really simple and not as bad as it sounds. It just really helps to get the best pictures which is important, esp. with what they are looking for. After I pretty much laid on the table with her she was pretty still and they were able to complete the scan. Because Bentley was not 100% still they had us wait until a radiologist could take a look and make sure it was readable. I was hoping he could read it while he was looking at it, then and call Bentley's pedi with results but of course it doesn't work that way. She said we should hear something in 3-4 days. So now we wait... impatiently.

Thanks so much for all your support and prayers!!! Once again, I cannot even tell you how much it means.

Samantha, you won the blog design. Send me an email and I will get that taken care of for you!!!

14 comments:

  1. While you wait we will continue to pray! I do not comment often but have prayed for Miss Bentley for quite a while now. Love watching her grow and be a little beautiful sign of God's Grace...I believe she will continue to do so!

    Much love,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just cruel to make you wait. Praying for you guys. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks adorable, as always. I'll be praying for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bentley looks so precious. Continuing to pray for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you! Bentley looks so cute in her bow. I love those bows. We are praying so hard for you--I know you feel the love we(and everyone else) has for Bentley and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope that they'll be able to get back to you guys sooner than that. Still praying for your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is very sweet. I am joining in on the prayers. She just has to have good news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When Matthew had his CT Scan done, we had to swaddle him to keep his still.

    Still praying for you and hoping for good results!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh girl, i hadn't seen your posts until right now! i'm so behind on blog reading. i'm praying so hard for miss bentley and YOU! what a weight to carry as a parent. as our pastor said this past sunday, the reason God repeated himself to joshua so many times "be strong and courageous, be strong and courageous, be strong and courageous" is because he wasn't. God was encouraging him and building him up. we're not supposed to start out strong and courageous, we are weak by nature... it's HE who provides strength and courage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is just the cutest little girl!!!! I'm still praying sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She will be in my prayers. Hope you get good news. She is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No results yet here either. His case is to be presented to the board hopefully this Friday. Until then we wait...praying that the waiting pays off and is good news!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats my big girl looking so fabulous in her bow and purple jacket. She isnt scared.... why should she be, she has the BEST PHYSICIAN holding her whole world in HIS hands.

    Constantly praying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails