Thursday, January 28, 2010

NEW BLOG IS UP

I owe you all a HUGE HUGE HUGE "thank you!!!"

I cannot tell you how much your comments in the last post meant to me. This is a major thing for me and I just want to make the right decision. It's so nice to hear what you thought. And I am glad I posted it... your comments really openned my eyes. From the people that commented and emailed I think it was about half and half. I absolutely LOVE "Heartography" but many of you pointed out that it sounds like a medical test or procedure... that never even crossed my mind. But you know what... it totally sounds "medical" related. I was thinking it sounded like love for photography, etc... and yes the heart resembled our heart journey but it never sounded "medical" like to me. Now I just feel silly for even posting it. HAHA!!! So although I do like it, I don't want to scare people away thinking it is a medical blog... I have decided against it. My husband played a huge roll in my decision... from the beginning he wanted me to go with my name, so I did just that. We feel that it will be better in the long run. Because of this, I will slowly be changing a few things on my blog.

My photography blog is up. You can click here to go there.

Now I look forward to get back to "normal" blogging here!!!

Thanks friends for all your support!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails