Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HELP!!!


So here it is... a sneak peek!!! I will have my photography blog up in less than 24 hours and I am still nameless. As you probably know I did not want to go with my name... however I am feeling a bit differently now. Other than my name, the only other name I have thought of that I actually like is "Heartography" for many obvious reasons. I think there is a fine line between a "cheesey" name and a good name and that is where I am running into problems. So HELP!!! Which of these do you like better? "Heartography" or "Crystal Welsh Photography" ?? As of right now this blog is soley for "me"... my practice shoots, etc to share with anyone who wants to see. However, I have every intention on eventually turning this into a business. I do not know when... but I don't want to have to change my name when I decide to do so. I would love to hear your thoughts... on the above names. Comment, email... anything!!! Which do you think??? And if you have better ideas... do share!!! =)
Related Posts with Thumbnails