Friday, February 26, 2010

ADDICTIONS


So Etsy is one of my many addictions... I am always browsing and buying looking for unique things. I know many of my blog readers have Etsy shops... if you have an Etsy shop, please leave a comment with your Etsy shop URL. This will be a great way for me to check your shop out and I hope to blog later about some of my favorite finds.

Twitter is also another one of those addictions. You can find me at www.twitter.com/youmeplusthree I know many of you have twitter but it's impossible for me to search and find you. If you have twitter, please leave your twitter URL in the comment area so I can connect with you there as well. I love getting to know you all better!!!

We have a super busy night ahead. Bryson is participating in another basketball tourney... starting tonight. And Brenna starts her very first softball practice tonight. BUSY but too much fun!!!

Happy Friday friends!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails