Friday, February 19, 2010

MOMMY MOMENT

Last night we went to my nephews birthday party at a local pizza place. Needless to say, it was cut short due to a "mommy moment".. or maybe a "child moment". Not sure which.

Above is Brenna (left) and her cousin Skyler, they are already super close and somehow they ended up being in the same class this year. Which is fun and exciting for them both.

We all played games for a while, then stopped for pizza a cake.

Not long after the cake Bentley decided to grab my drink and spill it over me. We were sitting, which caused it to go all the way from my chest down to my shoes. I was soaked... my shirt, my jeans were completely drenched (all the way down both legs) and my new tennis shoes... I hated to leave early but there was clearly no way we could stay. Thankfully the party was almost over. I couldn't help but to laugh... okay, well that was after we got home and I was dry and warm. =)
Related Posts with Thumbnails