Thursday, March 11, 2010

I HEART... (add yours!) & WINNER




(copy and paste the above code in your post, add what you "heart", come back and add yourself to MckLinky.. be sure to link your I "heart" post correctly so everyone is able to easily find yours)

Since day 1 of our heart journey, we have really openned our eyes to not take life for granted. Not that we didn't know before but it's not hard to get caught up in life and overlook the many positives in our lives especially when you might have some negatives.

Every Thursday I post I "heart"... and list a few things that happened the past week that remind me just how blessed I am. Little and big. As you have probably guessed this was inspired by Bentley's heart. Although we were going through an extremely difficult time, there were many positives that I often overlooked because I would let the difficult moments bring me down.

Feel free to join in, and add yourself to Mcklinky below. I love how I can make notes of these little things that create so much happiness, and look back on them anytime.

I "heart" Bentley's book that I just talked about here.

I "heart" that this weekend is Bryson's first official travel baseball tourny- fun stuff!

I "heart" Brenna's contagious smile.

I "heart" the shirts I am having Bentley made to support brother and sister. (yes I had a sneak peek last night and they are awesome. I will share with you very soon!!)

I "heart" that my husband has become quite the handy man and put my new floor down.

I "heart" our new bathroom floor.

I "heart" that the sun has been out for days now. Super weather we are getting!!

I "heart" Target.

I "heart" good music on a sunny day while watching my 3 little ones play.

I "heart" this giveaway I just had!! And the winner is Laurie (who commented at 9:22pm) - yes I just announced the winner. Laurie I have no contact info for you, so please contact me at crystal525@live.com to get your new hat. If I don't hear from you in a couple of days, I will have to pick a new winner.

I "heart" that I have the best blog friends ever!!!

Just to randomly name a few. What do you heart this week? Be sure to post yours and link up!!!

(be sure to link up correctly- directions are up above, directly under the button code.)

I can't wait to read yours!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails