Friday, March 19, 2010

TOTALLY RANDOM

So I have recently discovered these lovely things!!! I am trying to diet a bit before our Vegas trip and I have a huge problem with snacking, so it's not easy. I passed by these at the grocery store about a week ago and saw 1 bag left so I grabbed them up and thought I would give them a try. I was so surprised once I actually tasted them, they are FULL of flavor... MMMMmm caramel flavor at that. I kid you not!!! I love love love them. Best of all they are really low calorie. I like!!! I cannot believe I am posting about this. HA!!!! This is no review or anything like that... I just flat out love them!!!!

Ok, because I would be completely lame if I only blogged about this... we have another busy weekend but not sure if any of it will even happen. Bryson has another travel baseball tourney and Brenna has her first softball game here in town. Which means lots of driving for mommy. The weather is suppose to get bad here this weekend (amazing how it goes from high 70's one day to low 40's and rain the next) so we just have to sit and wait for the weather to find out what will happen.

Have you been watching American Idol? I haven't watched it the past few years, but I have been watching this season. There are a few that I really like but I love Lee and Crystal. I was bummed when the judges told Crystal she acts like she's knows she's going to win it, I don't agree with that, she does not act that way at all- she's so mellow. She has never really had a weak performance but that doesn't mean that you have a big ego, it means you have natural talent. What do you guys think? Who are your favs?

I really don't have a whole lot to say!!! Ohhhh- for the comments that said you would like to see a video of Bentley's dance moves and Brenna's singing. I will work on that. It's hard to catch Bentley dancing, well she does it all the time, but I am too busy laughing and watching I forget about the camera. But I will work on those... as for the video of me singing in the car... don't count on it. HAHA!!!

Hope you all have a great day!!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails