Monday, March 22, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY - PRETTY IN PUBLIC

I haven't participated in MckMama's "Not Me Monday" in a couple of weeks, so thought I would today.

When I go to the store (or anywhere in public) I usually make sure I look decent. Decent clothes, hair, makeup, etc... you know, presentable. Well, Bryson's baseball tourney and Brenna's softball game were cancelled due to weather so that means HOUSEWORK all weekend!!! So yesterday I looked like a complete MESS from working so hard on the house... but we ran out of laundry detergent, TP and a couple of other things so I absolutely had to make a trip to the store, no if, ands, or buts about it. We live in a small town (you know, everyone knows everyone...) so I went to the nearest Wally World right outside of our town since we are so small. It's a very large town (does it make it worse that I went there looking a mess?) but I knew I would not run into anyone I knew. SURPRISE!!! Things did not go as planned. I ended up running into someone I went to high school with that I have not seen since probably high school. I should have known... we cross paths said "hi" and continued on... as Brenna would say "AWKWARD!!!"

Well, it would have been "awkward" if it had happened. But it sooo DID NOT happen that way. I was looking my best, as always. HA!!! (yeah right!!!)

Head over to MckMama's blog to view what others are not doing today!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails