Tuesday, April 20, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL

This is going to be HUGE to this small town girl... but there is no turning back now. Our flight is booked and our hotel is booked. And me? Well, I'm scared out of my mind. I have never been on a plane before.. well, I take that back.. I have been on a small plane that 2-3 people fit on thanks to a family friend that is a pilot, but I have never been on a large plane that many people fly on out of a large airport, etc. One of my biggest fears are planes... EEKKKK!!!! I haven't even been able to get excited about Vegas yet because I know I must conqueror my fear of planes first. I don't know which would be worse... to book quickly so I don't have much time to think about it... or to book way in advance so I can prepare myself. Honestly, I think book quickly would be easier on my nerves but we did just the opposite. We are going to Vegas in August... so I have LOTS of time to think about this. Hmmmm... not easy.

I really am excited about Vegas though considering we have never been. But, I am going to be heartbroken to be away from the kids because I can honestly say the longest time I have ever been away from any of them was when Bentley had her open heart surgery. And even then they were in town with my parents at a hotel just around the corner. Other than that I don't think I have even been apart from my babies for 2 days. Double EEKKK!!! I'm really having to step out of my comfort zone here, in many ways. On the bright side, I know we will have a great time and it will be a great vacation for my husband and I. He works so hard for us, yet we never have the chance to really get away so I will be happy to see him out of work and just relaxing. He deserves every bit of it!!!

Have you been to Vegas?

What are your favorite things to do there? We have some things in mind, but I will post these a little later.

Hope you all are enjoying your week!!! I have been dragging- big time!!! We have had such dark and gloomy weather for a week now and it just drains me for some reason. I am ready for some sun so I can "wake up". We had an awesome time celebrating Bryson's birthday yesterday, thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes.
Related Posts with Thumbnails