Thursday, April 22, 2010

I "HEART"... (add yours!)

(copy and paste the above code in your post, add what you "heart", come back and add yourself to MckLinky.. be sure to link your I "heart" post correctly so everyone is able to easily find yours)

Since day 1 of our heart journey, we have really openned our eyes to not take life for granted. Not that we didn't know before but it's not hard to get caught up in life and overlook the many positives in our lives especially when you might have some negatives.

Every Thursday I post I "heart"... and list a few things that happened the past week that remind me just how blessed I am. Little and big. As you have probably guessed this was inspired by Bentley's heart. Although we were going through an extremely difficult time, there were many positives that I often overlooked because I would let the difficult moments bring me down.

Feel free to join in, and add yourself to Mcklinky below. I love how I can make notes of these little things that create so much happiness, and look back on them anytime.

I "heart" our son in the news paper - if you follow me on twitter, you probably already know about this and if you don't follow me on twitter... I will post more details here later.

I "heart" that I got to attend Brenna's field trip yesterday and had a sitter for Bentley. I really enjoyed that special time with Brenna.

I "heart" Bentley's kisses.

I "heart" my husband dearly. You know, when you have butterfly in the tummy feeling still after all these years. It's something special and I know many of you know what I'm talking about.

I "heart" that Bryson's party is this weekend!!! And he will get 1 of the 2 surprises during the time- the second will come a week or two later. I am having a hard time keeping quite, I am horrible about keeping things from my kids... well such exciting things.

I "heart" that Brenna is still doing amazing in school. Since she is in kinder- there aren't actual grades yet, but I continue to hear nothing but positive things and she is right on track if not ahead.

I "heart" that Bryson made A honor roll AGAIN!!! This makes the whole year now and they have all been higher A's. I really wish I could say he got his brains from me, but he did not.

I "heart" that there are only 5 weeks of school left. Gotta love the summer!!!

I "heart" sweet friends. I believe strongly in quality over quantity... and I have to say, I have the best friends ever (real life & blog). Don't know what I would do without them/you.

I "heart" Bentley's new flip flops. I love love love flip flops, I know I already talked about that here... but I found some super cute ones for Bentley and I will have to share them with you!!!

Don't forget to post yours and link up!!!

(be sure to link up correctly- directions are up above, directly under the button code.)

I can't wait to read what you "heart"!!! Happy Thursday!!!!!!!

and HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails