Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SIPPY CUP LEASH? STRAP? HOLDER?

Hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend!!! We sure did. We are all so blessed!!!!

Sorry I went MIA, I did not even post I "heart".... last Thursday. That will continue this week- promise!!! We were just so busy getting ready for 2 Easter school parties, Easter gatherings for the weekend, etc. I haven't had much time to blog.

We had a great weekend and I enjoyed spending that much needed time with family but wish I could have seen more of them as well. I'll explain in an Easter post later today. I have so many pictures I want to share but have yet to upload them. Expect a second post today with those- it was Bentley's first time to be able to do the egg hunt. Last year she was just an itty bitty baby... well she was 7 months but she was still itty bitty. She had such a blast.

But while I am posting right now, I have a question for ya... a couple of weeks ago, I came across a blog and forgot to save it... they posted about a cute little sippy cup holder/leash.... okay that's not really the name, but I don't know the name and I need to. Bentley needs one and I don't know what to search. Do you know what I am talking about? At one end it straps around the sippy cup and the other end it attaches to the stroller. So when they throw their cup (which Bentley does A LOT) it does not hit the ground. This would be SOOO handy for us during Bryson's and Brenna's games. I am currently going through many water bottles rinsing her cup off because I hate public restrooms and can't even force myself to walk in them. I know- I'm strange.... but I am being tested during these weekend long tournaments. HA!!!! Okay, got off topic here... but this would just make my life a wee bit easier. So do you know what these are called? A friend on twitter told me Toys R Us has them... but I wanted to see all the others out there before I decide which we will go with. I appreciate any help!!!!

I'll be back later with Easter pictures. I hope you all enjoyed yours!!!! =)
Related Posts with Thumbnails