Wednesday, April 7, 2010

GONE COUNTRY

Or maybe... I have always been country. Not sure. But my in laws gave me a gift card to Cavenders for Christmas and I am just now getting around to using it. Now that summer is soon approaching I have been in desperate need of some new summer clothes/shoes. Cavenders, although they have some super cute stuff, is usually not my first shopping choice. Don't get me wrong, I love love love almost everything in there... I'm just better off not going in there. They are a bit pricey for me. My mother in law is so sweet though, for my birthday and Christmas she usually gives me gift cards to places I don't normally shop at. Why? I think it's clear that she wants me to treat myself every once in a while, and that means the world to me. Not the material part of the gift but the fact that she is forcing me to spend time on myself and I often lack in that department and I am sure many of you feel the same way. It's hard being a mom, we are so use to putting everyone first, you know?! She is such a sweetheart and so caring!!! I bought these flip flops with my gift card and excited to wear them. I love flip flops. I would probably go barefoot everywhere if I could... but I can't... so flip flops are the next best thing!!! I am often caught wearing them during the peak of the winter. ha!!!

While I am talking about Cavender's... aren't these the cutest jeans ever!!!! I hate to buy jeans now because the weather has already warmed up and will probably stay warm for 6 months. So maybe this winter... I just wanted to share them with you.



Thanks to all of you that helped me out with my last post!! I am so grateful and checking them all out. I did not realize they were so popular. Honestly, when I came across them a couple of weeks ago, was probably the first time I have ever even seen them.

I am sorry I haven't posted Easter just yet, but I will. I forgot to mention- I even have a short video of Bentley hunting and I love it to pieces. She was precious!!! I also have a few more videos coming up of Bentley. I finally caught her dancing on camera, and she has been saying the funniest things. Gotta love having older siblings. ha!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails