Friday, July 30, 2010

PRAYER REQUEST

I am once again asking you for prayers...

A fellow classmate of mine lost her daughter yesterday. It was such a tragic accident... my heart is so broken for them. Her daughter just turned 1... I was just looking at sweet pictures of her birthday party a few days ago... she was/is so beautiful and such a happy baby. I do not want to post names because I do not have her permission but this family is in desperate need of prayers. I don't know the exact details of the accident, all I know is what the newspaper said and that is that she was accidentally ran over by a relative. So tragic... I ache for her and her husband.

Please pray for this family. To make it even worse when I read the news clip online random people are leaving heartless comments... blaming her and even making fun of the child's name. I cannot express how badly I hurt for her. I am blown away that media would allow comments on such situations. We have known each other every since kindergarten. We were never close friends, we never hung out outside of school... but I have known her all my life and she is such a huge hearted person. Such a sweet sweet girl, I do not have one negative thing to say about her. So I am asking you please, please keep this family in your prayers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails