Thursday, July 29, 2010

SUMMER LOVIN'

What a SUMMER!!! I have to admit... I just can't hang like the rest of you. I am really bummed I haven't been able to blog, but life kicks in and it just got impossible for me. I thought I would be able to get in a routine, but needless to stay we are still routine-less. Now that summer is slowing down and soon to an end the little ones will be back to school... that means much more ME time. I will be so sad to see them go... it almost like my kids start kindergarten all over again because it is usually the hardest one.

On top of summer we have had LOTS of baseball. Bryson's spring/summer season has finally come to an end. They have ended it with a bang as well. We were out of town all last week for a 7 day baseball World Series tournament. There were 12 teams from Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma... I am happy to say that we were undefeated in the bracket games and won the Championship game. That's right friends... Bryson's baseball team is the 2010 World Series Champs. WOOHOO!!! It was such an awesome experience... they were even recognized on the news. I will post again with many more pictures and updates but here is one to leave you with.


(Bryson is the tiny boy on the bottom second from the right side.)

Baseball is not over yet though... this will be Bryson's first year to take on fall ball. It's on a select/travel team as he has been playing on only they will play through fall/winter. It's much more laid back.. not near as many tournaments, etc. So it will still be down time for us. Well, only down time with baseball. Bryson is also starting tackle football this month and Brenna soccer. Let the sports continue!!! I wouldn't have it any other way. Sure it drains me, and sure I would love a break... but when I see that smile on their faces, I'm ready to go.

I can't wait to blog about school clothes shopping!!! I have found a hot spot on the internet and will be sharing that with you soon. Bryson is already so into brand names... and lets face it... it kills our bank. ha!!! So you can expect that post soon.

Also, more excited news going on I would like to share with you.... YEAHH!!! More to come!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails