Monday, June 14, 2010

GUESS WHO!!!!

Guess who's blogging- ME!!!! I sure have missed you all!!!!

Thanks to those of you that have been checking on me. All is well... really really well, great actually. Which is probably the reason for my absence. We have just been so extremely busy... our Kansas trip, then an out of town baseball tournament, then Vegas!!!! Yes, I said Vegas. I know I said we would be going in August but I only said that for privacy reasons. I told ya I'm private... esp. when it comes to my kids. We returned home Thursday and I have never been so happy to see them!!! It was my first trip that far and long from all 3 of them... they didn't seem to mind. At all. I called every few hours and they pretty much didn't want to have anything to do with us. They were having so much fun staying with my parents and sisters. So between all the going going going in our house this past month... we have been soaking "life" up. Since we were out of town last week... "summer" officially starts for us today!!! I'm a big routine person... I use to blog in the morning but now that summer is here it might be changed to night. We are quickly adjusting to our "summer routine" so bear with me. I will be back to blogging regularly in no time!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails