Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OUR NEWEST ARRIVAL

Ok, well... I have decided that I will just post as I want... ;-) If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know that we have been wanting a pug FOREVER... years and years and just never took the leap. Meet our newest addition. Bella, is now 4 months old... and the PERFECT addition to our family, we love her so.


So glad we finally did it. She is the sweetest thing. I know a lot of people look down upon dressing animals... as I once did. BUT (not sure with other breeds) but pug owners are encouraged to dress them esp. when its cold out. Pugs easily get runny noses and colds, so it really is important to keep them warm... but not too warm of course. Anyway, she was only outside for a couple of minutes (to relieve herself). I literally chased her to catch a picture (when she was not relieving herself. ha!). Bella does NOT like the cold, snow, or rain... guess it's a good thing she's a Texas baby, huh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails