Friday, February 20, 2009

HAPPY 6 MONTHS BENTLEY

OH MY GOODNESS! Miss Bentley is already 6 months old. Time flies when you're having fun. We have been going all day so I am running late on posting tonight.. but today February 20, 2009 is 6 months for my baby girl. I cannot believe my baby is already half way to a year.. I just look at Bryson and Brenna now and wonder where the time went. I am trying to "slow" everything down and enjoy every minute. I thank God EVERY day for blessing us with Bentley.. and blessing her sweet little heart. Her heart condition does not hold her back and that is truly a miracle. I still research other stories with TOF daily, and it is absolutely amazing what God is doing for Bentley. He is protecting her in every way. Words just can't describe how grateful I am, most of these babies are really ill until surgery but Bentley continues to shock everyone. God is good! And Bentley is a trooper, my sweet little trooper! AHHH, I LOVE HER!! We have spent the day playing, more playing, and even more playing.. along with a couple of errons! I bought some more fabric to for a few goodies I have been making Brenna and Bentley. Poor Bryson I just can't think of anything fun, exciting, and boy"ish" enough to ever create or do for him. I feel so horrible, but he doesn't seem to mind, I try to make it up in other ways.. he is into collecting football cards.. so that usually does the trick!

I will add a couple pictures from today later. It's late and I need to get to bed.

Also, Bentley has her 6 month well check up on Monday.. I am anxious to see what her oxygen is. I'll keep you posted! Please continue to keep Bentley in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a day late, but I still wanted to wish Miss Bentley a Happy 6 months! She is just beautiful. I am so glad she's doing so well...God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal, your daughter is beautiful! I am so happy that she is doing so well! I am so happy that Madi gives you hope! She has been through 5 weeks of LOW oxygen and isolation (she was not aloud around anyone because she couldn't get sick), then open heart surgery and 2 weeks in a hospital bed. Now she is happy and healthy and you would never know what she went through. Your daughter will do just as well! She will be 9 months, right? Thats wonderful because the older the better! If you need to talk my email is shannonj_cochran@yahoo.com, it would be nice to talk to another mother of a special TOF baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails