- Sorry I have been MIA. We are now just 4 weeks away from Bentley's surgery and if we are not at practices or games, we have been trying to mark things off our to-do list for May 20, surgery.
- 1 Shipment of Bentley's Bracelets have arrived and on on their way to you. If your bracelets were not shipped with this shipment, our second shipment will be here by Friday and they are definitely with that one and will be shipped out as soon as they arrive. Sorry for the delay, the bracelet company ran into some problems.
- I will be taking Bentley to the Dr. later this week to check her weight and oxygen, updates on that soon. But she is doing wonderfully. Actually, so wonderful.. there was a "first" yesterday.. I'll post later with pictures.. it's hard to believe because she is so darn tiny but this girl has proven to be one of the strongest, inside and out. Such a miracle. Any guesses what the "first" might be?
- There is still something fun coming to announce.. remember the boutique that has contacted us in hopes to help Bentley? We should hear something soon and I will let you know. There have also been a couple of other boutiques that have contacted us so might be more news coming.. not sure yet. And last but not least, my best friend Brittany has been working on some things to help Bentley with, we will be announcing that soon as well.
- Twitter coming soon.
- Do any of you know where to buy some cute leg warmers for Bentley? I believe this will be about the only thing she will be able to wear in the hospital, for the first few days anyway. I have came across them before online but do not remember where.
I hope to post again later today with pictures of the kids and Bentley's new "first". If not today, tomorrow. And thank you for your emails, comments, and prayers, please keep them coming. These next few weeks are going to be some of the hardest.