Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY 28 BIRTHDAY TO YOU

No big plans this year.. just too much going on with Bentley's surgery quickly approaching. Today after Ryan got off work.. we just spent family time together, gave him his gifts, ate dinner, and had cake (Bentley had peach cobbler baby food)! We will celebrate a little more this weekend with friends.

I am so blessed to have Ryan in my life. He is my rock! He is such an amazing husband and father. He has been unbelievable through this heart journey.. he definitely catches me when I fall. I could not ask for more!! I love you Ryan!!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!

    What a blessing that you two have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so beautiful! happy birthday Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday old man!! =)

    From: Sarah & Fam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! No wonder your children are sooooo beautiful. Just look at you two. Sheesh! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are an adorable couple!!
    Wish him a happy birthday from me!!

    This kind of birthday celebration is right up our alley.. laid back with family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEy,
    we will be out there for 3 weeks. How about you guys how long will you be out there? We haven't decided on where to stay yet, I have couple of ideas of hotels near the medical center, just haven't made the reservations yet. Where are ya'll staying? How are you doing with it all?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails