A couple of days ago we receieved a package in the mail.. wasn't sure what it was since I was not expecting anything. My dear blog friend Shannon, who is also a heart mommy (to a sweet little girl named Madison) sent Bentley a super sweet gift. She sent her these adorable cow print leg warmers, made this very cute bow to match, stuffed mommy and baby cow, and even sent a few extra bows for Brenna. How nice is that. It is all adorable.. thank you so much Shannon. We love it, every bit! And it is perfect for our hospital stay.
What Bentley has been up to:
- Bentley has been crawling non stop, we can't slow her down. She started crawling more last month..
- Bentley now LOVES baby food. I guess it was just a matter of time. At first we could barely get 4 or 5 bites in, now you have to scrape the bottom of the jar.. then enjoys a bottle to wash it down.
- Bentley sleeps wonderfully at night, no problems at all. She is also starting to nap better. She has never really taken naps.. maybe 2 - 20 minute naps a day and that was it. I could never "make" her nap like I did Bryson and Brenna because she would cry and we can't let her cry because of her heart. She now takes about 2 hour naps a day..
- Bentley's second tooth came in 2 weeks after her first. You can now see the first tooth really well. Picture below...
- Bentley is constantly pulling up. After she first did this, she hasn't stopped. She still hasn't quite figured out how to get down.. she just lets go of what ever she is holding on to and falls. So I am always right behing her ready to catch her.
- Bentley has been saying "dadadadadada" for about a month now.. slowly shortening it to "dadada". A couple of days a go Bentley started saying "mamamama" but Ryan's says she is saying "MMMMmmmm" but I hear the "A" it is there, I just know it is. ha!!
What are Bryson and Brenna up to:
- Bryson.. school, baseball, and soccer.
- Brenna.. t-ball, soccer, and getting ready for school.
There are Bentley's toothies!!
So how do you know when they have officially said "dada" and "mama"? Having two older kids I feel like I should know this, but it is still hard to tell... How did you know and when did your little one say these?