Monday, February 8, 2010

CHD AWARENESS WEEK NEWS


This is my second year to help spread awareness for Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week (February 7-14, 2010). I wish I had been more aware of CHD before, but as many of you... I had never heard of it until it was placed in our lives.

I will be posting several different interesting post this week in hopes to help spread awareness for CHD. I will be posting more about Bentley's story, pictures from surgery I have never posted before, a fun post that you can be apart of to also help spread awareness, a giveaway, and a few videos.

I posted this video last year, but I want to again. It is by far one of my favorites. The information on it, the song, everything!!! I have searched for new ones but I continue to go back to this one every time. I cannot even tell you how many times I have watched and bawled through this video during the past year.


*** Above I mention a post that you can be apart of to help spread CHD awareness. I will be doing this tomorrow morning so be on the look out. It will be very simple and fun yet informative for many people. I will be adding Mr. Linky to tomorrow's post so my other readers can see what you guys have to say and get to know you better. This will be for everyone, not just heart families.
Related Posts with Thumbnails