Monday, February 8, 2010

NOT ME MONDAY

It has been a while so I thought I would participate in this weeks "Not Me Monday"... hosted by MckMama.

Brenna had a basketball game Saturday morning at 8am. Too early. I always have to take a snack to keep Bentley entertained, which doesn't last long but it does help. Sweet snacks work best, but I definitely did NOT let Bentley have a cookie as part of her breakfast during the 8am game. I would never allow that.

Saturday afternoon, Bryson had baseball practice. There were a few puddles beside the field from all the rain we have been getting. I so did NOT let Brenna play in the puddles only to make a huge muddy mess.

As many of you know at the beginning of the year I started to hit the gym daily. I was forced to miss out for a whole week 2 weeks ago because I was sick. Yes, I really was sick for a whole week, it was awful. But never EVER would I let my 1 week sickness make me miss 2 whole weeks of the gym. That just doesn't make sense. That also means today was my first day back in 2 weeks... not easy but I just seriously could not let that 2 week break turn into a 3 week break.

*** This is CHD Awareness week, so I will be having many interesting post this week and maybe even a giveaway. It also brings back many many memories during our heart journey. What an emotional roller coaster it has been. I think I might be posting more pictures from Bentley's surgery that I have never posted before as well.

Be sure to head over to MckMama's blog to read others.
Related Posts with Thumbnails