Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY HEART DAY - UPDATED

Our Valentines Day has been filled with lots of sweetness!!! I'm sure it will take a good couple of weeks of working out just to burn all the calories I have consumed today. I will share a yummy recipe tomorrow of my all time favorite sweet snack. I could seriously live off of it minus the stomache ache I get from eatting so much. I don't think my thighs would appreciate it either.

I just wanted to post quickly to wish you all a happy HEART day!!!

Also, I am back on twitter. www.twitter.com/youmeplusthree

UPDATE: Even though I am far from pro, in the past I have received many questions about editing and blog design even. I am considering listing a few tutorials explaining how I do some things. Because I am self taught, I am sure I do things differently... but I am more than happy to share that with you. If you have any questions about photo editing, blog design, etc. let me know and I will see what I can do!!! Ask way!!!


I have posted the winner of the giveaway here.
Related Posts with Thumbnails