Thursday, February 18, 2010

I HEART... (add yours!)

(copy and paste the above code in your post, add what you "heart", come back and add yourself to MckLinky)

Since day 1 of our heart journey, we have really openned our eyes to not take life for granted. Not that we didn't know before but it's not hard to get caught up in life and overlook the many positives in our lives especially when you might have some negatives.

Every Thursday I post I "heart"... and list a few things that happened the past week that remind me just how blessed I am. Little and big. As you have probably guessed this was inspired by Bentley's heart. Although we were going through an extremely difficult time, there were many positives that I often overlooked because I would let the difficult moments bring me down.

Feel free to join in, and add yourself to Mcklinky below. I love how I can make notes of these little things that create so much happiness, and look back on them anytime.

I "heart" that Bryson has continued to bring great grades home.

I "heart" the conversations Brenna and I have.

I "heart" that Bentley loves to dance so much.

I "heart" hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows.

I "heart" sunshine.

I "heart" the Olympics.

I "heart" the snowboarders in the Olympics, esp. Shaun White.

I "heart" sweet tea.

I "heart" movie night at home with my husband.

I "heart" that my kids are each so different from one another.

So there are just a few of mine randomly listed for this week. I can't wait to read what you heart!!!

Just add the code provided up above in your post, list your I "heart"... and don't forget to add yourself to MckLinky so my readers and I can read all that you heart!!! Be sure to use the link to that individual post when linking.


Related Posts with Thumbnails