Tuesday, February 23, 2010

IT'S KIND OF A BIG DEAL

So, the snow has decided to come again. I'm telling you, this is extremely unusal for us. I am not a fan of this cold weather, but if it is going to be cold and nasty and I would want it to snow (since we never see it). The kids went to school today, only for them to decide the would close early. I am about to go pick them up now and they are going to have such a blast in this snow. The last time I remember having enough snow to play with is when Brenna was just a couple months old (she is now 6). Bryson and I made a snow man then... well, a little one because we ran out of snow. HA!! Brenna has always wanted to make a snow angel and she just might be able to do that today. She often tells me at school during recess she and her friends make snow angels in the sand. HA!! I know it doesn't look like much, but it is kind of a big deal here. It is steady coming down HARD and fast and we are expected to get quite a bit more.

Well, Bentley and I are off to pick up brother and sister to have some fun in the sun.. I mean SNOW!!!

Hope you are all having a great day friends!!!!

ps. the view in the above picture is behind my house. Just so you can get a little taste of where we live.
Related Posts with Thumbnails