Friday, February 5, 2010

SHOW US YOUR LIFE - BEAUTY TIPS

So I'm thinking hair... My 3 favorite things:

- Chi Iron

- Kenra Nourishing Masque

- Kenra Hair Spray

Basically I could not live without the above. I have super thick, frizzy, wavey hair. UGGHHHH.... And on humid and rainy days there is just nope hope. Double UGGHHHH!!! I could really use any advice you have. I know I am not suppose to be using hair spray like I do with the Chi Iron, but honestly... my hair doesn't look decent without it. I could post pictures, but I'll pass on that tonight. HA!!! I just hope my girls have their dad's hair and not mine. So far I think they are safe, but we all know our hair changes tremendously as we grow.

Oh and I had to come back and add this... for Christmas I received Victoria's Secret's Twilight lotion and body spray from my aunt and I love love love the way they smell. They are great!!!

Head over to Kelly's Korner to post yours. And give me tips here. I need the help!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails