Thursday, March 4, 2010

I HEART... (add yours!)

(copy and paste the above code in your post, add what you "heart", come back and add yourself to MckLinky.. be sure to link your I "heart" post correctly so everyone is able to easily find yours)

Since day 1 of our heart journey, we have really openned our eyes to not take life for granted. Not that we didn't know before but it's not hard to get caught up in life and overlook the many positives in our lives especially when you might have some negatives.

Every Thursday I post I "heart"... and list a few things that happened the past week that remind me just how blessed I am. Little and big. As you have probably guessed this was inspired by Bentley's heart. Although we were going through an extremely difficult time, there were many positives that I often overlooked because I would let the difficult moments bring me down.

Feel free to join in, and add yourself to Mcklinky below. I love how I can make notes of these little things that create so much happiness, and look back on them anytime.

I "heart" that Bryson has made all A's again. GO BRYSON!! He has maintained high A's the whole year. (he did not get this from me, ha!)

I "heart" that Brenna is loving softball and meeting so many new friends. (she's such a social butterfly)

I "heart" that Bentley had a great report yesterday at the drs. office. She is doing great and we couldn't be more grateful.

I "heart" the video of Bentley at the drs. office... I love her sweet smile in the beginning, and how she is so happy towards the end.

I "heart" that we are planning family vacation (not sure where just yet).

I "heart" that Ryan and I are planning Vegas trip.

I "heart" that I have finally made it back to the gym this week.

I "heart" Lee, Casey, and Crystal on American Idol - those are my top choices. Who is yours?

I "heart" that I have the best blog friends ever!!!

Just to randomly name a few. What do you heart this week? Be sure to post yours and link up!!!

(be sure to link up correctly- directions are up above, directly under the button code.)

couple of things...

- Some of you have asked about my blog header and Bentley's prayer button. Yes!! They have changed. I have added three cute kids to my blog header and updated Bentley's prayer button.

- The button code above is for your actual I "heart" post... if you would like to add the I "heart" button to the side area of your blog, you can find this code on this side of my blog ->

I can't wait to read yours!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails