My morning starts at about 4:30:
- I head to the gym for a workout at 5am before my husband and children awake.
- Return home to wake everyone, dress everyone, feed everyone (minus Bentley and myself) and head out the door to drop sister & brother off at school.
- Bentley and I return home for our breakfast.
- Bentley and I play, run errands, school parties, dr. appts, just anything that needs to be done...
- Bentley and I eat lunch... sometimes at home, sometimes with brother or sister at school, and sometimes with my husband.
- Bentley takes her nap after lunch while I clean, laundry, blog, etc. pretty much anything and everything I can get done while she sleeps.
- Bentley wakes up usually just minutes before we head out the door to pick up brother & sister from school.
- As soon as we get home we work on homework, reading, study for test, anything and everything that needs to be completed for school.
- After homework is finished it's usually time to head to practices. Bryson & Brenna are both active in sports year round so we stay busy. We usually have some type of practice every night or every other night.
- Once we return home, it's time to cook and eat dinner as a family.
- Bath time is usually next then we spend some family time together before bed... talk, games, movies, etc.
- Once the kids are in bed, Ryan and I spend our time together talking, watching our shows, movies, etc. and that ends my night.
- and it starts all over the next day!!!
Oh and my laptop stays in the living room, so I can easily check email.. blog.. etc. during any free time. =)
That's just a typical day in the life of this stay at home mom!! Can't wait to read yours!!!