Tuesday, March 2, 2010

RANDOM NOTES

Keeping this short and sweet today (and random)... Bentley has been unusually fussy. Praying for no sickness... healthy baby & healthy heart. We are scheduled for her 18 month well check up tomorrow and her next cardiologist appointment is in June.

  • We are planning our very first VEGAS trip!! Neither of us have been so we are stoked!!!
  • I finally made it back to the gym today... it took forever, I kept making excuses. I have to say I am so glad I made it, now I feel tomorrow will be easier. (crossing my fingers anyway) I have such a hard time fitting time for myself in my day, so I am going to the gym at 5am. It's been a few weeks since my last workout and I can honestly say that I miss it. I wish I had enough self discipline to workout at home, but I don't.
  • I have a few FUN giveaways coming up, so keep your eye out for those.
  • Also, if you are wanting me to host a giveaway, please email me at crystal525@live.com , not comment. That way I can get back to you a little quicker.
  • If you are a heart mommy or daddy and would like your child to be on my "heart babies connect" page, please keep those coming. There has been a great response with this page, many new heart parents have emailed to express how thankful they are for finding it and I know even more of you are connecting with some of these parents. Support is a great thing!!!
  • I'm slacking on posting my tutorials, but I will add more soon. Please feel free to keep the request coming.
  • I have had a blast meeting and conversating with a lot of you on twitter.
  • I haven't been able to take a whole lot of photos lately for my photography blog due to the weather. I thrive off the sun's natural light and this Texas weather has been horrible. So I have had to step back and will wait patiently.
  • What do you think of Dancing with the Stars? Are you going to watch? Do you like the people on this season's show? I was pretty shocked by many of them.
Related Posts with Thumbnails