Thursday, April 15, 2010

DFW, TEXAS - TEXAS RANGERS - MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL

Okay, so I am working on something special and needing some help (advice & opinions)... didn't know who to ask, so I thought I would post here.

I know many of you that read my blog but I don't know everything about you, and I also know that many of you read my blog but have never said anything, so I really don't know anything about you. If you answer "yes" to the below, I would love to talk to you more... you can email me at crystal525@live.com or leave a comment with your email and I'll contact you.

- Anyone live in the DFW area and familiar with Texas Rangers?

- Anyone familiar with any Major League Baseball team?

I am working on something super special for someone... if you aren't familiar with either of the above, and know someone that is... please please please send them my way.

THANKS FRIENDS!!!! =)

ps.. don't forget about I "heart"... here.
Related Posts with Thumbnails