Thursday, April 15, 2010

I "HEART"... (add yours!) video included

(copy and paste the above code in your post, add what you "heart", come back and add yourself to MckLinky.. be sure to link your I "heart" post correctly so everyone is able to easily find yours)

I think I am back on track now... =)

Since day 1 of our heart journey, we have really openned our eyes to not take life for granted. Not that we didn't know before but it's not hard to get caught up in life and overlook the many positives in our lives especially when you might have some negatives.

Every Thursday I post I "heart"... and list a few things that happened the past week that remind me just how blessed I am. Little and big. As you have probably guessed this was inspired by Bentley's heart. Although we were going through an extremely difficult time, there were many positives that I often overlooked because I would let the difficult moments bring me down.

Feel free to join in, and add yourself to Mcklinky below. I love how I can make notes of these little things that create so much happiness, and look back on them anytime.

I "heart" this video of Bentley during her first Easter egg hunt. Please ignore my annoying, low pitch, country accent voice screaming into the camera. HA!! I would have muted it for you, but if you listen closely you can hear Bentley get excited when she see's an egg, and I just had to leave that.



I "heart" the party that we are planning for Bryson's birthday. Details to come... his birthday is 4/19 and birthdays are so bittersweet... so thankful and blessed for another year with my amazing child.. it just keeps getting better (if that's possible), yet.. so sad how fast they grow. If you have kids- I know you can all relate.

I "heart" the sweet homemade cards Brenna makes me on a daily basis. This girl is always coloring or making cards for people. She is such a little scrapbooker. I am far from... I can't keep up with it all- much easier for me to post here. Her on the other hand is always thinking of someone new she can make a card for or add even more to the mile high collection she has already given us, grandparents, etc.

Don't forget to post yours and link up!!!

(be sure to link up correctly- directions are up above, directly under the button code.)

I can't wait to read what you "heart"!!! Happy Thursday!!!!!!!

ps.. I think I might pull out some "old school pictures" tomorrow of Ryan and me... this should be fun.



Related Posts with Thumbnails