Friday, April 9, 2010

I "HEART"... (add yours!)

(copy and paste the above code in your post, add what you "heart", come back and add yourself to MckLinky.. be sure to link your I "heart" post correctly so everyone is able to easily find yours)

I am so embarressed!!! I did not even realize yesterday was Thursday until midnight last night. That is THE life of a stay at home mom with a to do list a mile long!!!! Better late than never though, right?!!

Since day 1 of our heart journey, we have really openned our eyes to not take life for granted. Not that we didn't know before but it's not hard to get caught up in life and overlook the many positives in our lives especially when you might have some negatives.

Every Thursday I post I "heart"... and list a few things that happened the past week that remind me just how blessed I am. Little and big. As you have probably guessed this was inspired by Bentley's heart. Although we were going through an extremely difficult time, there were many positives that I often overlooked because I would let the difficult moments bring me down.

Feel free to join in, and add yourself to Mcklinky below. I love how I can make notes of these little things that create so much happiness, and look back on them anytime.

I "heart" Easter!!! What a special day it is. We had an amazing Easter and it was so exciting to watch Bentley hunt eggs for the first time!!! (that is one thing on my to do list... post Easter pics and video. I'm so bad!!!)

I "heart" listening to Brenna pray. Bryson is quite while praying so I cannot hear him, but Brenna... likes me to pray with her sometimes (love that!!) and it's so sweet.

I "heart" that Bentley is talking A LOT!!! She has been pretty verbal for a while now, but I mean, it's non stop now!!! And when she cannot say something she trys to use her own style of sign language. What a smart girl. I still don't understand it but it sure is cute. I will probably post about this one day.

I "heart" the weather. I know I keep saying this but it's so perfect right now. Sunny and 70's daily. I wish it stayed like this for a while but it will be getting pretty hot here soon. Texas has very warm summers. Still better than snow and rain though... hmmm... except for the electricity bill that comes with it.

I "heart" that Bryson has another travel baseball tournarment this weekend.

I "heart" my family... and my married family!!

I "heart" my new flip flops!!

I could go on for a while, but it is late and I am scheduling this post for the morning since I forgot to post on Thursday. I feel so bad!!! But here it is, and I would love love love nothing more than to read what all you heart!!!! =) =) =)

Be sure to post yours and link up!!!

(be sure to link up correctly- directions are up above, directly under the button code.)

I can't wait to read what you "heart"!!! Have a great Friday friends!!!!!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails